Kissing_Flowers

Se procura o Desafio Docerela #94, clique AQUI If  you are looking for the Docerela Challenge #94 clic HERE. Olá!
Hoje o desafio em Less Is More é uma técnica que, traduzida do inglês, se chama "beijar". Na verdade é muito simples. 
Escolhi um carimbo de flores da Artemio e estampei a flor que queria, primeiro numa cor de fundo (laranja, por exemplo), depois passei essa flor por um outro carimbo (com letras) levemente manchado de castanho, Estampei em papel branco e aqui está o resultado. Depois de recortar as flores, fiz o arranjo no postal, tal como se vê nas fotos que vos deixo a seguir.
Hi!
Today it's all about kissing, the technique, of course. I have to confess I had never tried this before but after following the instructions at Less Is More I knew I had to give it a go. 
First I chose my stamp, in this case an Artemio one I had in my stash. I stamped each flower in the base colour (in this case orange and yellow) and then I kissed the stamp onto another one with letters. To give that effect I used a brown ink. Finally I stamped the flower on a piece of white card stock and fussy cut it. In the middle of the flowers I decided to use some pearls, just to give it some bling.
And that's it for my learning process. Thank you Less Is More for teaching me!
Participo nos desafios seguintes / I'm taking part in the following challenges:
KISSING TECHNIQUE

0 comments